With Guillaume at the helm, the key team members in the salon bring together a rich and varied mix of skills and knowledge that puts them among the top professional hairdressers. With unrivalled salon, runway, editorial and commercial experience, they're at the cutting-edge of styling and fine art of colouring.
CareersWe are always on the look out for exciting new talent. We aim to attract passionate individuals with an artistic eye for detail and who share our passion for delivering the ultimate salon experience. If you think you have what it takes, send a covering letter and CV to the salon
The ideal candidate is able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment while maintaining a passion for providing excellent customer service. This role plays a pivotal part in establishing strong relationships with our guest. We are looking for assistants with exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must be a service-oriented, positive and hard-working individual. While no previous experience is necessary, great communication skills, reliability, a professional and friendly manner and the ability to work well within a team will be a distinct advantage.
* Meet and greet Salon guests and ensure they are made comfortable throughout their visit.
* Shampooing and conditioning salon guests, rinsing off technical work.
* Maintaining the cleanliness of the salon.
What do we offer?
* We will provide all the support and training you need to be the very best in your role.
* Free hair and beauty appointments for yourself after 3 months continual work.
We look forward to hearing from you...
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing how you would complement our team to email@example.com. Get in touch.